If you are looking for to buy a home for sale in Larimer County, you should look at the homes in Loveland Colorado, the county seat of the County, located approximately 46 miles north of Denver. This city is one of the most desired residential locations in Northern Colorado, thanks to its healthy economy, excellent living conditions, and inviting recreational spots. Loveland Colorado is currently home to approximately 77,000 residents – the second largest population in Larimer County and the 14th largest in Colorado. The development of the Colorado Central Railroad in the 1870s spurred the creation and growth of Loveland as a major business center in the Northern Colorado region. The area became well known in the early 1900s because of its flourishing sugar beet and sour cherry harvests. Today, technology, manufacturing, and medical service industries anchor the Loveland economy. Because of its name, Loveland has a distinctively charming identity as “The Sweetheart City.” Loveland has been running a “Valentine Re-mailing Program” since 1947, through which more than 100,000 Valentines from all over the world are received and hand-stamped with a distinctive cachet and verse before being sent out to their intended recipients.
Homes for sale in Loveland ColoradoWith hundreds of homes for sale in Loveland Colorado awaiting new owners in Loveland, there is something to suit every taste, requirement, and price range for anyone who would like to relocate and call those who wish to find their dream home here. Explore our listings for century-old historic homes, luxury estates, dreamy lakefront homes, and single-family homes with all the latest amenities. For buyers who want to infuse home living with a sense of adventure, Loveland also offers sprawling properties nestled within scenic, rugged terrain. Classic American ranch homes built in the 1960s and 1970s are another affordable option in this city.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Buying a home in Loveland Colorado – Choosing a SchoolExcellent education is another attractive Loveland feature for homebuyers with families. Loveland is served by the Thompson R2-J School District, the 16th largest school district in Colorado. The district features:
- 21 elementary schools
- 6 middle schools
- 6 high schools
- 2 charter schools
Loveland Colorado – Attractions and activitiesHere’s a quick list of places to go and things to do if you’re looking for ways to unwind in the Sweetheart City:
- 27 public parks covering more than 700 acres of land with plenty of picnic spots friends and family will enjoy
- Boating and water activities in the Lake Loveland and Boyd Lake reservoirs
- Hiking and equestrian trails in the areas surrounding the reservoirs
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities of the Hatfield-Chison Recreation Center
- A variety of live shows and creative activities lined up during the annual Arise Music Festival, including musical performances, yoga workshops, and more
- Public art at the Benson Sculpture Garden, which features more than 150 pieces of art on permanent display
- Kid-friendly activities like fishing, horseback riding, seasonal ice skating, and options for age-appropriate indoor fun in a three-level laser tag arena
- Wine-tasting, open-air concerts, or private celebrations at a pastoral winery