Kittle Real Estate is Named a Candidate for the 2022 Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics!
We are excited to share that Kittle Real Estate is one of eight businesses and four nonprofits from Northern Colorado and Wyoming to be named a candidate for the 2022 Better Business Bureau Torch Awards for Ethics. The awards are being presented for the 24th year locally by the BBB Serving Northern Colorado and Wyoming Foundation.
The BBB is a nonprofit, business-supported organization that sets and upholds high standards for fair and honest business behavior. BBB services to consumers are free. BBB provides objective advice, BBB Business Profiles on more than 5.3 million companies, 11,000 charity reviews, dispute resolution services, alerts and educational information on topics affecting marketplace trust.
Organizations were nominated by peers, colleagues and customers during the spring and summer of 2021. Interested nominees then completed a short candidate questionnaire to gather background information on the business and their commitment to ethics. Nominees who submitted questionnaires were then vetted by the BBB staff to determine eligibility for the Torch Award for Ethics.
Eligible organizations were then reviewed by an independent selection committee which evaluated the candidate questionnaires and selected this year’s class of Torch Award for Ethics candidates. Selected organizations were then offered the opportunity to move on to the next, more rigorous phase of the competition.
Those that accepted will spend the rest of the fall working with a member of the third class of BBB Ethics Scholars Interns from Colorado State University, the University of Northern Colorado, and the University of Wyoming to prepare the award application based on BBB's new four-point Torch Awards criteria:
- Character: Do the leaders of the organization behave intentionally and communicate with their leadership team, employees, customers and stakeholders in a way that is consistent with their beliefs?
- Culture: Does the organization work toward a culture of trust through clarity of purpose, empowering employees, and opportunities for growth?
- Customers: Does the organization employ consistent internal practices to build better customer relationships?
- Community: Does the organization have programs, contributions and activities that return value to and support its community?
Award winners will be selected in December by an independent panel of judges composed of BBB board members, past Torch Award winners, and community leaders. Winning organizations will be recognized during the BBB Torch Awards for Ethics Celebration scheduled for April 28, 2022 at the Embassy Suites in Loveland, CO.
To learn more visit bbb.org.
- Bright Star Home Care (Loveland, CO)
- Jireh 7 Enterprises (Firestone, CO)
- Juli y Juan’s Kitchen (Fort Collins, CO)
- Kittle Real Estate (Fort Collins, CO)
- Medicine Bow Technologies (Laramie, WY)
- Northern Lights Exteriors, LLC (Fort Lupton, CO)
- Snaptron (Windsor, CO)
- Sunrise Community Health (Evans, CO)
- A Woman’s Place (Greeley, CO)
- Estes Valley Crisis Advocates (Estes Park, CO)
- Greeley-Weld Habitat for Humanity (Greeley, CO)
- Neighbor to Neighbor (Fort Collins, CO)
Congratulations on your nomination!
Post a Comment