Fort Collins Real Estate Market Update for Summer 2014
There are many great Fort Collins homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you’re thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today’s market. You may also call me at (970) 690-4920 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.
Fort Collins Spring Housing Market Update
Today I will be providing you with valuable tips so that you can make better decisions when buying or selling real estate in the Northern Colorado area. Today I have compiled some data in order for you to form a clearer picture of your local real estate market.
- The market has been very hot lately, and inventory is currently very, very low.
- Inventory has decreased by 15% since this time last year.
- A high level of demand has caused prices to surge upwards.
- I have been able to sell homes for $20,000 or $30,000 dollars above the asking price.
- Historically, our market slows down in July, so there is some urgency needed if you plan to sell your home and get top dollar for it. The spring market was over a few months ago, so if you have not listed your home yet, you may be missing out.
The main thing to take away is that the real estate market in Fort Collins and Northern Colorado is moving very quickly but will see a major slowdown in July. If you’re on the fence about selling, then now is a great time to talk to me about what you can do to market and sell your property.
If you have any questions or comments, then please do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to answer and all of your questions.